1. Specifying - by system characteristics.
2. System Mass Acceleration Head Pulsation.
3. Adding the piping Flow Friction Pulsation.
4. Adding for system Compressibility, loss of "overlap", pulsation.
5. Adding for "velocity Jump" transients.
6. Checking total pulsation against allowable level for the system piping.
True Pulsation Damping.
7. Data required for selection by building a model to address system response pressure pulsation.
8. Finding the volume of one pulse and the 1st exciting frequency.
Superficial Pulse Damping.
9. Apply pump type "F" factor and pulse volume found, to flow stabilizer size selection.
10. Checking system smoothness requirement, according to system instrument, and other, needs.
Corrective action, intercepting pressure pulsation, with dampers selected for flow smoothing.
11. Minimizing residual pulsation by proper installation of your damper choice.
12. Recognizing the "EC" 0040 RSA Certificates Nbr. on ALL DAMPERS.
PulseGuard.com PDF Catalog Online